Aaah, our nice weather is back. Warm and sunny with just a slight breeze. I walked down to the beach and sat reading for awhile. Satisfying to be warm.

Which brings up another project that I am working on. Off season rental of a very nice villa. You take a chance on weather but it can be fun during a storm as well, especially if you like to eat, drink, read, play games. Come on, enjoy life on a Greek island.

I suggested to the owner to put the following 3 x 5 card up on community bulletin boards. Everyone is welcome to do the same--just personalize it. Maybe you can earn some free nights by sending me business.

Share our Greek island villa
We are part owners of a 2 bdrm house(sleeps up to 9)
that needs more use. Low, off season rates.
Located near the beach on easy to reach Paros, Greece.
www.parosparadise.com/Villa or Phone me at

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate