Imagine, 3 days since my last post. Once a day seems to come along so frequently. Thursday I didn't have anything to say and Friday just disappeared in unexpected activity.

Still, I did find time to drop by Paros Kiteboarding Center--not to be confused with Paros Kite Pro Center, of course--for a chat with George Georgoudakis, the owner. It was a beautiful warm day without much wind so everyone there was mellow. One old gent caught some nice fish off the pier; if he was a kite boarder anybody can do it! I think he was hosting his 20 something grandkids, though. Anyway, George and I will be working on some package deals for next season. So start thinking about your wind surfing or kite boarding now. Look at the cool pictures on George's site: http://www.paroskite.gr/index.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate