Hey, I have been featured in an interview magazine! Nothing like the ultra high style magazine that was popular in the USA for years, but quality, none the less.


This is a relatively new web site that provides first hand accounts of life abroad from many different countries to many different countries. Take a look at my page than search for something of more interest. Cheers.


Attention Bloggers: Have you taken a look at the new Blog Rush yet. It is having start up pains but the concept promises to deliver targeted traffic in expotential quantities. Try it.

1 comments:

At September 30, 2007 2:06 AM Robinivy said...

Michael, can you believe I just figured out how to write back to you? It's Robin, Jack's friend from Wigan (originally from NYC!). I just took a workshop on blogging so now I have some new found confidence. check out my improved blog at www.whereswigan.blogspot.com. I'll check out your blog now!!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate