I have not been posting to this travel blog because I have been travelling. The 12 day journey through parts of Greece and Turkey turned out much more hectic than I had planned it. So while I did have periodic internet connection I did not have time to compose my normally witty and insightful comments.
However, I did gather a lot of content for future posts. I will start with the last Greek island we visited on our way home, Patmos. We arrived after dark and left at sunrise, so here is the only decent photo we have.


Saint John wrote the Book of Revelation on Patmos. From what we did see we decided this was a delightful island that to which we should return.



Our first day back on Paros found the olive oil harvest well under way. The October weather has been 100% delightful for people and for olive ripening. This photo is of our neighbors working next to our villa.
Both photos by Karin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate