Have I got a deal for you!  This book is $15.95 in the printed edition on Amazon and $6.99 in the Kindle edition.  You, my friend, can get it from me for free.

In One Year Lived by Adam Shepard (no relation)  you will meet a young man who has crammed into one year:  around the world travel with fantastic adventure, fulfilling his sophomoric bucket list, helping with volunteer projects, meeting and marrying the woman of his dreams, personal enrichment and gathering material for a career of writing and speaking.  It is told in a young, casual style as if he were telling a funny story to friends at a local watering hole.

I recommend this book for the same reason that I publish personalized travel guides:  not so the reader can repeat the same journey, rather to serve as a stimulus to chose your own course and pursue it with confidence you can leap over, or at least get around, the inevitable hurdles.

To receive your free PDF just comment on this post as to why you are interested in reading this book --and include your email address or email to me:  paroshep at gmail    Or if you would prefer to contribute to Adam and to me buy the book from Amazon.

                                                            
                                           North America                               Europe

2 comments:

At April 18, 2013 6:01 AM Unknown said...

Cheers, Michael! Thanks for posting about my book. It was a crazy year, indeed... :)

 
At May 01, 2013 4:44 PM ElaineVR said...

I can't pass this up! It sounds like exactly what I need today. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate