Your chance to be a reality TV star?  I just received the email below.

Hi there!
I hope you don’t mind me contacting you. My name is Diana Posner and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in Greece and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 15 months or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. The expats on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed. They must also speak English fluently and can be buyers or renters for their homes. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!
Her company is Leopard USA and recent hit programs include HGTV’s House Hunters International, House Hunters Off the Grid, House Hunters International: Renovation; DIY’s Man Caves; Food Network’s Restaurant Divided; and CNBC’s The Filthy Rich Guide.

I don't want to post other people's contact info, so if you fit the criteria (or close) contact me and I will email Diana's contact info to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate